There I said it! Here is why
1. The day after. Let’s face it who looks forward to the day after Christmas. However, a turkey sandwhich made the day after Thanksgiving. I look forward to that all year!
2. No pressure. OK, maybe a little pressure the turkey can’t be dry, but it is nothing compared to who gets what.
3. No decorations! Nuff said.
4. All about the right things. Thanfulness, food, and people we care about. Sure, Christmas is supposed to be about that and we spend time in the right areas. However, there is always the noise from the commercial side of things.
5. Did I mention the food. Oh the food.
6. It is the beginng of the holidays. The beginning is always better than the end right.
Just so it is understood I am not a hater. I just like Thanksgiving better.
That is my list agree/disagree let me know. Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and etc. etc.